Friday, January 24, 2014

Random 5 Friday


1. Miss Cleo did not like being disturbed for a photo. I have the camera on silent mode. I can move around and do whatever in the room and no pet moves. I point a camera at any of them and get the stink-eye! I don't understand how they know. ha

2. It's still bitter cold here. I've left the water dripping for the past two nights and will probably do so the next few. Many around me have gone without power due to automobile wrecks.

3. There is about 7 inches of snow on the ground. Supposed to snow tonight with an additional 1 to 3 inches by morning.

4.  As cold as it is, the sun is as bright as if I were on an exotic island. It's simply beautiful. I actually laid on the floor in a sun puddle with Miss Cleo, Samson and Mister. I had a nice nap.

5.  FIFTY-FIVE days until Spring. I keep saying, "I think I can. I think I can."

I'm joining Nancy at A Rural Journal for Random 5 Friday.

7 comments:

  1. yeah, 55 days until spring. I'm counting too! I hope you're keeping warm.

    have a sweet day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get that stink eye too! They know somehow, amazing isn't it? I am anxious for spring too, it can't come fast enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have had to leave several faucets dripping as well. My cats will move towards me when I want to take their picture thus ruining the photo I was going to take.

    ReplyDelete
  4. is it really on that many days until spring. praise the heavens. i am so ready. i gave up on my snow wish ... over that one. ( :

    ReplyDelete
  5. ... another trick is opening up your cabinets under the sinks. Just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 55 days till spring I like the way you think. I am getting tired of this winter it is too cold. B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi LesleyAnn!
    Pets are on to there owners and get so exasperated with picture taking, lol. We almost bought a sweet little beagle pup tonight. He's 4 months old and needs a new home. We've noticed how bright the sun has been, too, and it really warms up a room if there are enough windows, but that wind is so awfully cold. Our heat pump has been struggling. I'm counting the days until spring, too. If we don't get any snow tomorrow I'm giving up. Hope you were able to get your driveway cleared. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping by. I hope you enjoyed your visit.