Sunday, March 18, 2012

Queen Anne's Lace Scarf

This is my first blog post using blogger. I have another blog called From My Left Hand. I've used it for a while but I've always wanted to use blogger. It just took a bit for me to get here. :-) The title for the other blog refers to the crafts I make and I'm left-handed.


Here's a little something I'm working on right now. I got a hankerin' to crochet. A friend's 4-year-old daughter loves to wear neck scarves. I've knitted several for her and she wears them when it's 0 degrees and when it's 90 degrees. haha I found a crochet pattern called Queen Anne's Lace Scarf and a skein of lilac J&P Coats LusterSheen that I've had for many years. I'll have the recipient model it but for now Miss Cleo will model it. She doesn't mind as long as I don't wake her to get the shot.

1 comment:

  1. Leslie Ann,
    Your crocheting is just beautiful. I wish I knew how to do it. I love to knit but never learned to crochet.

    If you would like to receive your seeds from my blog, please e-mail me at gardner26@bellsouth.net with your full name and address. I'll send them out the next day.

    Hugs, Gretchen
    birdnestcottage.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping by. I hope you enjoyed your visit.