Saturday, February 1, 2014

Hello February ...

Wow! Wow! Wow! What a day!! I'm spending time on the porch basking in the bright sun with Samson by my side. There is a wren in the bird bath washing off that winter goo. The wind chimes are dancing in the warm breeze. The sky is pale blue with a few fluffy white clouds. I'm just sitting here thank God for this day and the enjoyment of it. I'm thinking about what I'll plant and where. I'd like to make a troll house out of the tree stump in my front yard. All kinds of plans ... dreamin' in the sun ... lovin' every minute.

Is the month of January really gone? I'm happy to have survived it and, although the winter weather is not sleeping just yet, I'm grateful for this day.

I look so forward to seeing Plum Hollow once again look like this:


8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful spot. Enjoy the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi LesleyAnn!
    It sounds like you and Samson had an awesome day. I'm so glad it was nice and warm compared to last week. We had spring fever even ran some errands WITHOUT any coats. It was wonderful.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How delightful! I loved hearing about your day. Thinking, dreaming and sharing is something I posted about today. Spring is just around the corner.:) Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to have such a lovely photo as a reminder there's warmer weather coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful day here in Morgantown too! We went to the still frozen Cheat Lake and got some pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks so lovely! We are still wet, wet, wet and chilly here in the UK!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping by. I hope you enjoyed your visit.