Friday, September 27, 2013

I Won!



I won some beautifully painted merino/tussah silk fiber from Three Waters Farm via Phat Fiber Sample Box. I'm so excited!! I now MUST learn to spin fiber! I have another 4 oz braid of fiber waiting for spinning and now with this beautiful combination of colors, I have no choice. I'm so anxious to learn but have just kept putting it off. I'm looking online for a drop spindle. If you have any suggestions, please leave them for me. I'm in need of all the help I can get.


 
 
The color is called Lilac Road on the box and Purple Road on the tag. Both names are fitting although I never thought of these as colors of autumn. Along with the gold and rust and olive shades fading from one to the other, the blue and lilac and purple are perfect for the season.

 
This is the Etsy shop and Facebook page information if you're interested. She offers beautifully painted fiber and a variety of scented all natural goat's milk soap. The owner is a very nice lady. Stop in for a visit if you've time.


1 comment:

  1. Hi LesleyAnn! OH MY, you sure won some lovely fiber for spinning. I bet it's dreamy soft.
    I don't spin with a spindle. If we lived closer I'd loan you my wheel.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping by. I hope you enjoyed your visit.